FOUNDING RIGHT ARM ALTERNANCE OFFER
Presentation of the company - TOMÈTE
TOMÈTE is a premium and sustainable decoration brand, founded in 2022 by Maud Balagna. Our mission is to dress the house with style & spirit. The name of the brand is a nod to the hexagonal terracotta tiles, whose shape is reminiscent of that of France.
We imagine products to beautify the interior and daily lives of our customers, while respecting our environment and our social values. We have therefore chosen to only work with noble and natural materials (mainly linen) and to entrust the making of our collections to workshops in France and the European Union with exceptional know-how.
In a very French spirit, the TOMÈTE style stands out subtly. We pay particular attention to details and finishes (perfectly executed scalloped embroidery, varied color palette that is easy to integrate into your interior), to offer inspiring timeless pieces.
You will assist the founder of TOMÈTE in the management and development of the brand with a 360° approach to the subjects.
This work-study program is the opportunity to live a real entrepreneurial experience, rich in learning.
You will join a young company in the world of sustainable decoration, with a premium positioning, in full development, which is committed to offering a stimulating and caring working environment.
Position based in Paris 4th , to be filled as soon as possible for a period of 1 to 2 year(s) (this offer only concerns students looking for a work-study program, and not an internship). Partial teleworking possible.
As the founder's right-hand woman, you will work in tandem with her and gradually gain skills and autonomy on most aspects of the brand, including:
- Work to improve the website (Ux and Ui) and update the content (SEO, blog, etc.);
- Assist in the creation of our product database for the e-commerce site (product sheet, description, size, price, images, etc.);
- Ensure order preparation and e-commerce customer service.
- Prepare the various pop-ups organized during the year (identification of locations and partner brands, negotiation of conditions, implementation of the pop-up);
- Actively participate in the sale during the pop-up.
- Participate in the design of commercial communication tools: catalogs, presentation brochures, commercial conditions, etc. ;
- Manage the B2B customer database;
- Develop the commercial relationship (creation of accounts, sharing of commercial conditions);
- Handle B2B customer requests addressed to the brand and ensure the preparation of B2B orders;
- Actively participate in professional exhibitions and showrooms;
- Targeted prospecting.
- Participate in the development of collections (creation and production);
- Monitor stock and production of collections with the various workshops to fulfill B2C and B2B orders;
- Control the quality of products received;
- Identify new suppliers in France and the European Union as part of the development of new collections (participation in professional supplier shows, internet research).
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
- Prepare the brand's various photo and video shoots (Packshot, Inspirations and Home Tour): analysis of photo/video needs, preparation of mood boards, search for shooting locations;
- Participate in brand shoots: preparation of products, coordination with the teams present on the day of the shoot (photographer, videographer, assistants, etc.).
Social networks & Newsletter
- Plan the digital communication calendar on all networks and on the newsletter;
- Create visual and editorial content specific to social networks and the Newsletter;
- Identify possible partnerships and ensure their monitoring (Influence, Brands).
- Participate in the creation and monitoring of advertising campaigns on Meta and Pinterest.
Relations and coordination Press and Influence
- Participation in the design of communication tools: press kit, press release, invitations, etc. ;
- Press Shopping: receiving press requests, sending products and tracking returns;
- Gifting Influence: release and sending of products.
For all of these tasks, you will participate with the founder in the upstream strategy (analysis of market trends, identification of opportunities, general coherence of the different actions carried out) and in the downstream analysis by measuring the impact of the actions carried out ( KPI, ROI, quantitative and qualitative analyses).
- Apprentice in a field related to commerce/marketing/digital/communication/luxury industry
- Equipped with a good sense of entrepreneurship, with a real attraction to the world of decoration and sharing our values;
- Very good organizational and project management skills, rigor and absolute attention to detail;
- A solutions-oriented , creative, proactive and above all… thirsty to learn! ;
- Excellent written and oral communication in French and English;
- Proficiency in the Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook), content creation tools and knowledge of Shopify.
Please apply by sending your CV + a short cover letter to the following address: email@example.com .