The company TOMÈTE, which publishes this website (hereinafter referred to as “ TOMÈTE ”) attaches great importance to the protection of the personal data and privacy of its users.
To this end, TOMÈTE undertakes to process this personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in the countries from which its users access the website www.tometestore.com (the " Site "), including in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (the " GDPR ").
This Personal Data Processing Policy sets out how TOMÈTE collects and processes data about you in the context of your browsing on the Site and your use of the online sales service offered on this site. However, if this information is not sufficient to answer all your questions, we invite you to contact TOMÈTE at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Article 1. What is personal data?
Personal data (also, personal data) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (referred to as a "data subject").
In the context of the Site and the online sales service, the persons concerned are the Internet users visiting this website and the users of this service. The personal data concerned by this Policy is therefore all data relating to these Internet users and users, insofar as they are identified or identifiable, for example by means of the IP address of their terminal or their account identifier. user.
The processing of personal data is subject to a specific legal and regulatory framework, constituted for France essentially by the GDPR and the so-called “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978 as amended.
Article 2. What personal data is collected, for what purposes and on what legal basis?
TOMÈTE collects personal data concerning its users in the following cases, for the following purposes:
- When browsing the Site
When you connect to the Site, TOMÈTE collects the following data through its servers:
- The IP and/or MAC address of your terminal;
- The type of your terminal;
- The version of your browser software.
This data is collected and processed for the purpose of allowing the proper display of the Site on your terminal. This processing is based on the need for its implementation for the execution of a contract to which the user is a party, namely the conditions of use of the Site. If you have consented to the use of the corresponding cookies as described in Article 6 below, TOMÈTE may also collect through these cookies, when you browse the different pages and contents of the Site, data relating to this navigation, such as the pages visited or the content viewed.
This browsing data is collected and processed for the purpose of measuring the audience for the pages and content of the Site. This processing is based on the interest in the legitimate interest of TOMÈTE, consisting in better knowing the frequentation of the Site.
This data may also be used for the purpose of personalizing the advertising content displayed on the Site. This processing is based on your consent.
- When you register for the online sales service
When you register for the online sales service, TOMÈTE collects, through the registration form, the following data:
- Your surname and first name(s);
- Your email address ;
- Your password.
These data are collected and processed for the purpose of managing your user account and allowing you to use the online sales service. This processing is based on the need for its implementation for the execution of a contract to which the user is a party, namely the conditions of use of the Site.
- When placing and paying for an order via the online sales service
In addition to the data mentioned in 2.b) above, TOMÈTE collects the following data when you place an order and pay for this order via the online sales service:
- Your first and last name;
- The name of your company (optional);
- Your full mailing address for delivery;
- Your billing address (if different from above);
- The items you order;
- Your promo code (if applicable);
- Your phone number ;
- Your choice of payment and delivery method;
- The details of the credit card you use for payment (if you opt for this payment method).
- During your exchanges with TOMÈTE
When you communicate with TOMÈTE in writing, in particular to our contact address: email@example.com , TOMÈTE collects and processes the following data relating to our exchanges:
- The content of your message;
- The e-mail address and identifier of the sender of the message as it appears on our inbox;
- The dates and times of your message.
This data is necessary for the proper management of our commercial relationship, and more particularly to understand and process your request, if applicable. This processing is based on your consent, which you express by sending us your message. You are therefore aware and responsible for the fact that the information you include in your message will be received and read by TOMÈTE. As such, it is specified that TOMÈTE neither requires nor encourages its customers and users to communicate, in the context of these exchanges, so-called “sensitive” data or data exceeding the strict framework and the strict needs of our commercial relationship.
- When you subscribe to the TOMÈTE newsletter
In order to subscribe to the TOMÈTE newsletter which allows you to receive information on our latest collections and tips, TOMÈTE collects and uses your email address only. This processing is based on your consent to receive the TOMÈTE newsletter, which you give by subscribing to it. You can withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter via the link included at the bottom of each newsletter.
Article 3. Who is responsible for this processing of personal data, and how can I contact him?
The person responsible for this processing is the company TOMÈTE, which publishes the Site. The name and detailed contact details of the TOMÈTE company are notably accessible on the Legal Notice page of this website.
Article 4. With whom is the data shared?
The personal data collected and processed as set out in Article 2 above is used by the competent persons and departments within TOMÈTE for the commercial relationship and the management of the Site.
It may also be shared with our subcontractors and service providers such as our payment service provider Shopify Payment (in accordance with 2.c) above) or postal shipping services, to the extent necessary to the fulfillment of the purposes described in Article 2 above.
Article 5. For how long are the data kept?
The personal data collected and listed as set out in Article 2 above are kept by TOMÈTE and its subcontractors for periods not exceeding what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described in this Article 2. .
In particular, the data related to your orders and our commercial relationship are not kept for more than 10 years in the archive, this duration corresponding to the legally applicable limitation period.
Please note: the Site contains social network buttons allowing you, for example, to post content related to this site on your own social network pages. The use of these social network buttons may lead to the implementation of personal data processing under the conditions provided by the publishers of these networks. TOMÈTE has no control over these conditions and invites you to refer in this regard to the conditions of use of these networks to find out more. It is recalled that the use of these buttons is obviously purely optional and voluntary for the user who wishes to use them.
Article 7. Your rights
Pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise them by contacting TOMÈTE at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . These rights being purely personal, and therefore can only be exercised by the person concerned, please attach to your request, in addition to the reasons for it, a copy of your identity document. This will not be kept longer than the time necessary to verify your identity.
- Permission to access
The user can have access to his personal data processed by TOMÈTE. In the event that it is requested to do so, TOMÈTE will provide the user with a copy of all their personal data as well as all the legally required information, namely:
- The categories of personal data collected and processed;
- The purposes of their processing;
- The categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated or are likely to be communicated;
- The retention period of the personal data; and
- Information concerning the rights of the user with regard to his personal data.
- Right to portability
For those, among the processing operations listed in Article 2 above, whose legal basis is the user's consent or their necessity for the performance of a contract, the user also has the right to the portability of his personal data. This right differs from the right of access to personal data insofar as (i) it concerns only the data provided by the user to TOMÈTE and (ii) it makes it possible to obtain this data in a structured format and machine readable. The right to the portability of the user's personal data also opens up the possibility that they may be transmitted to another data controller, at the user's choice, provided that this is technically possible.
- Right of rectification
The user can ask to correct his personal data if these prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to erasure
The user can request that his personal data be deleted in the following cases:
- if their personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or are processed;
- if the user has withdrawn his consent to the processing of his personal data, provided that his prior consent was the legal basis for their collection and processing and that there is no other legal basis justifying them ;
- if the user has objected to the collection or processing of his personal data in accordance with Article 7 e) below;
- the processing of the user's personal data is unlawful;
- the user's personal data must be deleted for TOMÈTE to comply with a legal obligation imposed on it; Where
- if the user was a minor at the time of the collection of his personal data. For this last case and provided that the user is a minor at the time of the request, the holders of the exercise of parental authority of the user can also formulate a request for deletion of his personal data to of TOMETE.
If the data concerned has been communicated to third parties, TOMÈTE will then inform these third parties of the user's request, as far as possible.
- Right of opposition
Subject to a legitimate justification relating to the particularity of his situation, the user may object to any processing of his personal data when his personal data is processed on the basis of the need for this processing for the performance of a task in the public interest or the pursuit of the legitimate interest of TOMÈTE or a third party. The user can also always oppose, without obligation of reason, the processing of his personal data when he intervenes for prospecting purposes.
- Right to restriction of processing
The user can request the limitation of the processing of his personal data in the following cases:
- in the event that he disputes the accuracy of his personal data, and this for the time necessary for TOMÈTE to verify it;
- if the processing of his personal data is unlawful and the user wishes to limit it rather than request the deletion of the latter;
- if the user wishes that TOMÈTE retains his personal data when these are necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of his rights in court; Where
- if the user has objected to the processing of their personal data, during the period during which TOMÈTE checks whether it has other overriding legitimate reasons for continuing their processing.
TOMÈTE will then stop processing the data concerned and will keep them for the appropriate period.
- Right to set guidelines for the fate of data after death
The user can indicate to TOMÉTE directives concerning the methods of conservation, erasure and communication of his personal data to intervene after his death.
- Right to withdraw consent
For all processing, among those listed in Article 2 above, having the user's consent as its legal basis, the latter has the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without having to justify it to TOMETE.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Finally, the user has the right to lodge a complaint relating to the processing carried out by TOMÈTE with the competent supervisory authority. For France, this supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés. For more information on the latter and the means of contacting it, the user is invited to consult the site www.cnil.fr.